All domain names are sold as-is unless otherwise mentioned or agreed upon.
Once payment is received, we will email you back within 2 business days (unless holidays or weekends, in which case the transaction will carry over to the next business day) with further instructions on what is necessary to transfer the domain name(s) rightfully over to you.
The buyer is responsible for conducting his or her own research prior to purchasing any domain names from us.
We will either use PayPal or Escrow.com, for which OrderDomains.com will cover all Escrow.com expenses.
At the buyer's request, we can work out monthly payment plans for nearly any of our domain names. Please feel free to inquire by sending us an email.
Nearly all domain names are registered at GoDaddy.com, Dynadot.com, or NameBright.com. We can give a free push of any domain name as long as an account is opened at the same registrar that the domain name is registered at.
If you would like to simply rent a domain name to taste test instead of outright buying it or making monthly payments to own, please note that you will have full forwarding rights of the domain name, and no one else can purchase or lease to own the domain name while you are in a contract. You can rent a domain name for a minimum of one month to as many months or years as you’d like. If you decide to proceed with purchasing the domain name at the end of your renting term, we can give you 10% off the price of the domain name if you rent for at least one year or 20% off if you rent for at least two years or more. For more information, please feel free to contact us.
You are purchasing a domain name. A logo is included as a free bonus. We use many different tools to create our logos. We are not responsible for any claims of copyrighted material.
Last Updated: [10/06/2023]
2. Information We Collect
We may collect the following types of information when you use our Website:
a. Personal Information:
• Email address
• Mailing address
• Phone number
• Payment information (e.g., credit card details)
• Any other information you provide when using our services
b. Non-Personal Information:
3. How We Use Your Information
We may use the information we collect for various purposes, including but not limited to:
• Providing and improving our services
• Processing your orders and payments
• Communicating with you about your orders and account
• Responding to your inquiries and requests
• Sending promotional and marketing materials (if you've opted in)
• Analyzing and improving our Website's performance and user experience
4. Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose your information to third parties under the following circumstances:
• To process payments and fulfill orders
• To our trusted service providers who assist us in operating the Website and providing services
• To comply with legal obligations or protect our rights, privacy, safety, or property
• In connection with a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of our business
We employ industry-standard security measures to protect your personal information from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction.
6. Your Choices
You have the right to:
• Access, correct, or delete your personal information
• Opt-out of marketing communications
• Disable cookies in your browser settings
8. Contact Us